Snoopy

On Thursday morning an unknown to us little blond tiger cat (female) appeared for the first time for breakfast at our house. She was in a very bad shape, thick yellow cat flew signs under her eyes and very, very thin. After it had come closer I watched that she didn't even managed to drink anymore. The poor little cat ended up with both of her front paws in the cup and didn't dare to open her mouth to drink.
I put her in a box and of we went to the vet. There was not much hope as far as I could see.
Her only advantage seemed to be her age - rather young.
The vet checked her visually and told me that he would keep her on an infusion and after three days he wanted to exercise a blood test. Before he wanted to do an X-ray.
The X-ray showed a reason why the little cat could not eat properly. There were 2 fishing hooks sitting somewhere in her stomach.
Since the vet thought he might be able to extract the hooks I agreed to a surgery when she would be a little bit stronger.
Day before yesterday the surgery was done. The little cat survived, but was very week after that. During the following night she died. At least she was pain free since the permanent infusion had been given on Thursday.
On the way to the vet I had named her: Snoopy.

Comments