Daisydottir

There are to many cats in Muscat. A lot of them especially when they are young hide beneath cars. Some of them even climb into engine compartments.

Daisy is a lovely, now sterilized mom cat of some gorgeous kitten. She lives partly in our front garden. 

When I want to start my car I usually bang on the tin sides, on the hood and use the horn before starting the engine. Just because I am afraid that a little kitten would sit inside the engine compartment while I start the engine.

Today I saw Daisy and her kitten playing under the neighbors car. I took my usual precautionary actions banging on the tin sides and the hood and pressing the horn and started my engine. 

It turned out that one of the kitten has been sitting in my engine compartment instead of the one where her siblings and her mom were. 

From our house it takes about 8 minutes by car to the vet. The young Daisydottir did not make it to there, she died on the way. R.I.P.  

 

Daisy, a still relaxed mom.

Comments